The financial industry is a dynamic industry – continually evolving and changing. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website no guarantee is given that the information contained herein is currently correct.
To the extent permitted by law, Full House Finances accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage what so ever (including direct and indirect) to any person arising from the use or reliance on the information contained in this website.
Information on the dispute resolution process for Full House Finances
Our aim is to provide all customers with the highest levels of professional service in all dealings and exceed the expectations of customers in all aspects of their relationship with us. If, however, we do not completely satisfy you with our service, our desire is to immediately deal with the issue and provide you with a satisfactory outcome.
If you have any dissatisfaction or concerns relating to your dealings with us, we encourage you to contact our Complaints Officer by:
- Telephone (02) 8354 3014
- Fax (02) 8221 9827
- E-mail at Info@fhfinances.com.au
When we receive a complaint, we will attempt to resolve it promptly. We hope that in this way we will stop any unnecessary and inappropriate escalation of minor complaints.
We will observe the following principles in handling your complaint:
- there is no requirement for face-to-face contact between you and us, although it may be useful for us to come to a satisfactory resolution;
- we expect that both parties will make a genuine attempt to resolve a complaint promptly;
- we expect that both parties will provide all essential and relevant information, documents, written statements and any other materials that may properly and reasonably be believed to assist in resolving the complaint;
- we expect that both parties will comply with all reasonable requests from the other party to provide information within a reasonable time frame.
- In the case of complex concerns, we will respond to you in detail within 45 days.
If you are not satisfied with the final outcome, you may refer the case to the Credit & Investments Ombudsman on 1800 138 422 or www.cio.org.au