In addition to our property buying and finance services, Full House Finances also offers the following to our clients:
Additional benefits that can be available to Full House Finances clients include:
- VIP launches of developments ahead of the general public.
- Access to discounted properties.
- Additional benefits when buying new properties, e.g. first tenant guarantees, blinds packages and depreciation schedules.
- Improved conditions in sales contracts.
This service is very popular with property investors, expatriates and foreign investors as it is effectively a free buyer’s agent service which finds investment grade property for clients without the hefty fees.
In addition to being local and having the ability to complete your finance and property transactions, Full House Finances also provides the following must-have benefits for expats:
- Approvals with lenders based on foreign income.
- Access to lenders with expat-friendly features like electronic documentation and dual currency finance.
- Access to investment property opportunities.
- Competitive and low cost currency exchange services.
These insurances include:
General insurances to protect the property itself
- Home and contents insurance
- Landlord protection insurance.
Personal insurances to ensure financial commitments are met in case of an accident or poor health:
- Life insurance
- Trauma insurance
- Income protection insurance.
If you could achieve your financial goals by simply putting money in the bank, you wouldn’t need a financial plan. Unfortunately, life is a little more complex. It’s hard to understand the intricacies of investment, taxation and ever-changing rules and regulations, so you need professional help.
Full House Finances can connect you with trusted Financial Planners who will put your interests first and help you make smart choices about your money.
Financial planning services include:
- Superannuation and retirement planning
- Insurance, estate planning and asset protection
- Budgeting and cashflow management
- Asset allocation services
Our planners offer you a free initial discussion.
We can also help with the practical accounting of your property by arranging discounted property depreciation reports and tax variation forms. We also work with preferred accountants if you require further assistance with taxation advice or lodging your tax returns.
- Establishing contracts for sale of property
- Setting up trusts and companies
- Creating will and estates.
With any property transaction it is crucial to get the right legal advice and have a good team behind you.
This service will not only save you time and money by avoiding costly mistakes but it is quick, easy and affordable and will ensure problem free property transactions in your SMSF.
Call us today to find out more about this service: (02) 8354 3014.